Using Surface Acoustic Waves (SAW) measurement technology and a complete stainless steel design with a sensor tube without sensor elements, FLOWave makes a unique solution that sets new standards and opens new possibilities for flow measurement and instrumentation.
Why is flow measurement so important?
Fluid flow measurement technology is used to improve productivity, provide important information about manufacturing processes, thus creating optimal and safe process solutions. Choosing the most suitable flowmeter is important for the process's efficiency and productivity.
There are many different flow measurement techniques, and many of these have limitations in certain applications. In the process of developing optimal flow measurement solutions, Bürkert has created an innovative solution, using Surface Acoustic Waves (SAW) technology, to meet stringent requirements in the pharmaceutical industry and food and beverage industry.
Flow measurement without sensors in the measuring tube
FLOWave Flowmeter works with patented SAW technology - without sensor elements or pressure loss in the measurement tube. FLOWave delivers very accurate measurements, independent of fluid conductivity, flow direction and flow rate, and these properties and sanitary design make it suitable for hygienic applications.
- Compact, lightweight and robust
- Can also be used for liquids with low or no conductivity
- No maintenance
- Optional mounting position
- Digital communication
- Complies with hygienic standards
See how FLOWave improves productivity and creates optimal process solutions here.
FLOWave SAW flowmeter
- Without any parts in the measuring tube
- Conforms to hygienic requirements, CIP/SIP capable
- Ideal for liquids with low or no conductivity
- Digital communication, parameter setting via communicator, display and Wi-Fi
- Compact, lightweight and low energy consumption