At Bürkert we’re flexible enough to handle small, medium to large one off projects. Not only have we worked with a number of end users but we are also a partner for process integrators.
As a Global organisation we can project manage large scale complex systems but we are also agile enough to support local small projects.
At Bürkert we have an integrated way of thinking: we love engineering, projects and process control products. Below are some examples of what we offer including a wide range of process valves, sensors & pneumatics;
- Handling of huge projects with short lead times.
- Handling of project specific customer requirements.
- Engineered solutions and services.
- Bespoke labelling – large scale.
- Bespoke packaging – large scale.
- Logistical support – labelling and tagging of package contents, arranged to help installation teams identify items quickly
- Cross industry experience and knowledge; pharmaceutical, food & beverage, water and chemical to name a few.
Locally we can manufacture complete constructed assemblies to save you time and money on inventory.
We can also incorporate specific needs such as integrating pilots in rotary control heads. Plus include accessories pre-tested and pre-wired with certification as well as spare and wear parts, especially for projects requiring passivation before commissioning.
As a professional company, we are QA compliant and have industry standard accreditation for your peace of mind.
We have a system service for designing, manufacturing and commissioning packaged batch control solutions. Click here to learn more.
We’ve devoted a lot of time and effort into process control solutions. See here for more details about our work and experience.
We are given high praise for our communication and response with project support including providing drawings and models.
We are a friendly helpful bunch so please do give us a call, tel: +44 1285 648 720 or drop us a line email@example.com if you want to know more.