Make your shopping process in our eShop as simple as possible and benefit from the full range of functions available. The 2-minute video below shows you how.
1. What’s the quickest way to find the product I want?
There are various tools to help you choose your products:
- You can get quick results by entering article numbers, type numbers or keywords into the search field at the top of the page, for example.
- The navigation system allows you to search for an article in a particular product group.
- If you are looking for specific product features, you can use the product filter to refine your search.
- Available certificates, spare parts and corresponding accessories can also be added to your shopping cart.
- You can compare your choice of items using the comparison function to make the decision easier.
- Using the quick order function, you can enter any known article numbers directly or upload a file.
Do you have any questions that you’d like some personal help with? Simply choose your preferred method of getting in touch with us.
2. When do I need to register?
To order from our eShop you need a customer account, which will require you to register on our website. Whether you’re a new or an existing customer, all it takes is a few clicks.
What’s more, when you register you’ll benefit from our My Bürkert customer portal which gives you the opportunity to download key documents and CAD drawings.
3. Which functions do I absolutely need to know about?
- Enter your customer number and customer order number to make it easier to find the documents on the system.
- If you need a quotation before ordering, for your internal processes, you can easily generate this based on a shopping cart filled with products or a watch list.
- Wish lists can be used to save Bürkert articles for future projects or for selection.
- If required, you can share the contents of your shopping basket, quotation or wish list with your colleagues or your Bürkert contact person via a link.
Visit the Bürkert eShop and let’s get some ideas flowing together.